If you're interested in working at Keke's Breakfast Cafe, please apply online.
- All applicants must be available to work EVERY Saturday, Sunday and Holiday.
- All employees must be available to work from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Front of House employees may not have visible tattoos or body piercings.
- All employees are required to have neat, well-kept hair of a natural color.
- Full time applicants must consider Keke’s as their primary place of employment.
- All Employees must have dark blue jeans and black non-slip shoes on the first day of work.
FRONT OF HOUSE POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Server: Minimum two years’ Server experience in fast-casual dining. Fast and accurate on point-of-sale order entry is expected. Experience in a breakfast restaurant is preferred.
- Host/Hostess: Host/Hostess experience in fast casual dining is preferred. Must be outgoing and excel in a busy frantic environment.
- Line Assistant: Experience in fast casual dining is preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, ability to take direction and assist co-workers.
- Busser: Must be able to work quickly and take direction and assist co-workers. Bussers must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- ALL FRONT OF HOUSE POSITIONS: NO VISIBLE TATTOOS THAT CAN BE SEEN WHEN WEARING A POLO SHIRT.
BACK OF HOUSE POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Cook: Minimum two years experience in fast-casual dining. Experience on flattop griddle or breakfast meal preparation is preferred. Cooks must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Dishwasher: Must be able to work quickly and assist co-workers. Dishwashers must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Potential applicants must meet ALL individual requirements, and the requirements of at least one position to be considered for employment.
Apply By Region
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: "Will someone contact me concerning my application?"
A: Although we wish to contact every applicant, the large number of applications prohibits us from doing so.
Q: "How often are applications reviewed?"
A: Applications are reviewed based on need, as positions open in the restaurants.
Q: "How do I find out if there are any positions available in a specific location?"
A: Each Keke's Breakfast Cafe is individually responsible for handling its own hiring needs. Employment applications are reviewed by the restaurant management teams as positions open. When applying, check the box next to the store location(s) where you are interested in working.